Lowongan Kerja Staff IP NOC-PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
PGASCOM is a subsidiary of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk is a company engaged in the provision of telecommunications network services. As a firm backbone provider, operates a network of fiber optic PGASCOM for the telecommunications industry in Indonesia. PGASCOM managing fiber optic network owned by PGN that extend for 1.300 km from Singapore to Batam, Jambi, Gressik, Prabumulih (lane network from Jakarta to Bandar Lampung and so forth are the development of a network that was built by PGASCOM own).
Nowadays PGASCOM able to serve the needs of large and small networks capacity in order to support customer needs. PGASCOM have achievement target to be the sole provider of international network Jakarta – Singapore with a capacity of up to 160 GBps.
PGASCOM is a Telecommunications Provider that operates more than 1,500 KM of fiber optic networks from Singapore to Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia. We provides a variety of telecommunication services for global telecommunication needs in wholesales and retailers customers.
PGASCOM was developed to become a World Class Valuable Telecommunication Provider on Telecommunications Industries, with a Giant Capacity start from 3 Gigabyte to 11.5 Terabyte maximum. Long Haul Fiber Optic network, are connecting Indonesia with Singapore through Cilegon, Lampung, Palembang, Jambi, Batam. In addition, the combined networks length is about 1500 KM as of end of 2011.
Technological development has proven that Fiber Optic Network processed capacious bandwidth, enabling the delivery of vast amount of data, voice, images, even a video in a light wave speed. Thus far, Fiber Optic is the best innovation and solution for the recent expeditious growth in telecommunication and information technology industries.
As a part of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, known as “PGN”, PGASCOM becomes a special telecommunication companies since it is developed in a high security standard gas environment, which are audited to international standards. This has been implemented in the optical cable infrastructure buried in the gas’s pipeline ROW (Right Of Way).
- Melakukan fungsi operasi dan pemeliharaan IPNOC untuk memastikan sistem internal dan fasilitas pendukungnya dalam kondisi siap pakai dalam rangka menjamin pencapaian Service Level Agreement.
- Memastikan interkoneksi berupa aktivasi/ deaktivasi perangkat dan konfigurasi sirkuit pelanggan.
- Melakukan monitoring traffic jaringan internal, termasuk traffic Tier-1.
- Melakukan fungsi troubleshooting dan fault management.
- Usia maksimal 27 Tahun per 31 Desember 2017.
- Pendidikan D3/S1 Teknik Informatika/IT/Telekomunikasi.
- Memiliki pengalaman di bidang ISP, vendor perangkat telekomunikasi atau system integrator telekomunikasi minimal 2 Tahun.
- Memiliki Certifikat CCNA.
- Paham Layer 2 Switching.
- Paham MetroEthernet.
- Paham Network Design dan Good understanding on Routing TCP/IP.
- Familier with BGP and Policy Routing.
- Memiliki motivasi tinggi, disiplin, teliti, komunikatif, kooperatif dan inovatif.
- Bersedia ditempatkan diwilayah kerja PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara.
“With the right people in the right jobs”, PGASCOM relies on people that are innovative with high integrity, enjoy working and a good team players.
This is the only way in which our strategic business areas can create excellent services that are used by millions of people worldwide.
ALAMAT : PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
JL. KH. Zainul Arifin No. 20 Komplek PT PGN (Persero) Tbk Gedung B Lt 4