Lowongan Kerja IT Warehouse Administrator-PT Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
- Manages IT stock room, responsible for keeping enough level of goods.
- Manages and cooperate with Warehouse PIC at HQ and offsite location.
- Review stock level measurement at warehouses.
- Cooperate with Facility and purchasing team to deliver goods on time and according to the request.
- Keep all records updated all the time.
- Reports regularly about stock level and purchasing request.
- Report any loss or discrepancy to superior immediately.
- Prepare and review written materials (e.g. procedure or guidelines).
- Cooperate with all IT teams and business users to help them specify their training.
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors, propose specification.
- Part of Helpdesk processes, provides support to user.
- Ensure the compliance with license and other agreements.
- Good level of English.
- High level of PC skills.
- At least 2 years experiences in IT.
- Familiar with IT process and Warehouse management.
- Reliable and independent person.
- Attention to details.
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open.
We don’t just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
ALAMAT : PT Home Credit Indonesia
9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia